Invalid Walking Stick L Shape
Need a helping hand when you walk around? The Invalid Walking Stick L shape increases the base of support while walking which in turn improves balance. It provides additional points of contact and a wider range of stable gravity positioning. It helps direct load through the arms and the walking aid, lowering the impact and static forces transmitted to the affected limbs.
Invalid Walking Stick L Shape Features
- Impaired balance
- Walking Disorders
- Injury or disorder of spine
- Chronic osteoarthritis knee
- Quadripods of the sticks are widely flared for greater balance as weight applied
- Sturdy and fitted with ‘L’ shaped handle for better grip.
- By providing additional points of contact the walking aid provides both additional support and a wider range of stable centre of gravity positioning.
Invalid Walking Stick L Shape Measurements
Invalid Walking Stick L Shape Video: