Pride Go Chair
The Go-Chair is the first travel chair that combines super portability, maneuverability and style at a low cost.
Pride Go Chair Features
- Easy to remove battery pack and compact, lightweight frame.
- Twin motors for traction and precision handling.
- Conveniently disassembles into four manageable pieces.
- Fits in most vehicle trunks.
- Top speed of 3.5 mph and enough power to get you where you want to go.
Pride Go Chair Specifications
Weight Capacity 250 lbs.
Turning Radius 26.87" with foot platform
Length 27" without foot platform
Maximum Speed up to 3.5 mph
Ground Clearance: 1.37"
Front Wheels 3x5" solid casters
Drive Wheels 3x8" solid
Rear Wheels 3" solid anti-tips
Drivetrain One-motor, rear-wheel drive
Braking System Regenerative
Suspension Type Limited
Standard Electronics: 40A, PG GC3
Battery Size: 12 volt, 12 amp (2 required)
Standard Battery Charger: 2A, off-board
Per-Charge Range Up to 8 miles
Battery Weight 20 lbs.
Base Weight 57 LBS. (rear section 34.5 lbs.; front section 22.5 lbs.)
Standard Seat Weight 25 lbs. (foldable, compact, lightweight)
Pride Go Chair Video: