Tynor Wrist & Forearm Splint (Right/Left)
Wrist and Forearm Splint is designed to immobilize and provide firm and comfortable support to hand and wrist in various orthopedic conditions. It maintains the wrist in the functional position.
Anatomical thumb opening.
Tynor Wrist & Forearm Splint (Right/Left) Features
Made out of PUF fused Matty fabric
Removable, Aluminum Splints
- Excellent aesthetics
- Improved comfort
- Enhanced life.
- Customized fitting
- Required degree of dorsi-flexion can be achieved
- Very good grip and immobilization
Hook loop closures
- Long length of the brace, ensures enhanced immobilization
- Brace abuts the Palmer crease , allows free finger movement.
- Elegant tabs , allow easy application and removal
- Elegant tabs, also enhance the aesthetics of the product.
- Black Color, enhances the aethetics
Built in opening for thumb abduction
- Easy to apply and remove
- Ensures optimal compression ,
- Better pain relief and healing.
- Thumb remains relaxed, no fatigue
- Improves comfort
Tynor Wrist & Forearm Splint (Right/Left) Measurements
Measure the Circumference at a distance 6" from the wrist along the arm
Size Chart -
Size Inches CM
CH 5.9-7.2 15-18.3
Small 7.2-8.5 18.3-21.6
Medium 8.5-9.8 21.6-24.9
Large 9.8-11.1 24.9-28.2
XL 11.1-12.4 28.2-31.5
Tynor Wrist and Forearm Splint Right-Left Video: