Vissco Flexi Ball Hand Exerciser
Post injuries our muscles often become weak and need additional attention. Vissco Pro now launches the 'Flexiball' or hand exerciser (P.C.No.6601). It can be used by Physiotherapists or Patients themselves for strengthening of muscles, sports training or overall rehabilitation of the hand as it helps improve opposition, flexion, adduction of fingers and precision. Being more flexible and made up of a softer gel material, this ball allows more movement than conventional exerciser balls. They are available in soft, medium and hard variations.
WHEN TO USE
- Post Stroke to improve hand function.
- Peripheral nerve palsy e.g. Median nerve palsy.
- Post fracture weakness of muscles.
- In Arthritis to exercise the muscles.
- Strengthening of muscles.
- Sports training and rehabilitation.
Vissco Flexi Ball Hand Exerciser Features
- Soft Support
- Universal Fit
- Ergonomic Fit
- 4 Way Stretch
Vissco Flexi Ball Hand Exerciser Measurements
Vissco Flexi Ball Hand Exerciser Video: