Siemens BTE Motion 501 XCL SX Hearing Aid
Speech Focus- The first directional microphone that automatically selects speech coming from behind you in a noisy situation. Speech focus acts like an acoustic rear view mirror that works automatically to improve speech understanding by up to 40%, improving your sense of safety and confidence. Sound Learning 2.0 - Enjoy the freedom of a completely automated and individualized hearing experience whether you're listening in quiet, in noise, or enjoying music. You'll have fewer follow-up fittings and the confidence of knowing you're hearing exactly as you prefer in varying environments. Feedback Stopper- Based on the latest research, Feedback Stopper predicts feedback before it happens and reduces or eliminates it fast. Now, even in the most feedback-prone situations, you won't have to worry about embarrassing and annoying whistling.
Siemens BTE Motion 501 XCL SX Hearing Aid Features
- Programmable flexible 12-channel digital signal processing. Up to 5 individual listening programs.
- Size 13 standard or rechargeable battery. e2e Wireless 2.0 - Provides true binaural listening by synchronizing advanced signal processing, controlling both instruments simulataneously, and providing better left to right sound localization 8.
- SoundSmoothing - This industry-best innovation softens startling impulse sounds such as rustling paper or breaking glass for more comfortable listening 9.
- Advanced Speech and Noise Management - Automatically reduces distracting background noise for greater comfort in noisy environments.
- Windscreen - reduces bothersome wind noise so you can fully enjoy your favorite outdoor activities 11. Advanced directional microphone systems - Clinically proven to help improve speech understanding in challenging situations such as lively cocktail parties with friends 12.
- Optional use of ProPocket or ePen remote control. Tek-compatible for easy wireless audio streaming.
Siemens BTE Motion 501 XCL SX Hearing Aid Measurements
Siemens BTE Motion 501 XCL SX Hearing Aid Video: