Siemens CIC Motion 701 XCL Hearing Aid
This very attractive hearing aid, the most powerful in its class Motion. Motion 701 CIC xcl, recommended for medium to severe losses, is beneficial in relatively calm and moderate listening environments. Motion 701 CIC xcl is an interesting solution, combining discretion and performance. Single point of anti feedback system may block some hearing loss at high frequencies accentuated. The appearance sometimes wheezing is likely, especially when chewing and even in the presence of the anti feedback FeedBack Stopper in high position.
Siemens CIC Motion 701 XCL Hearing Aid Features
- Taking advantage of the new D7 platform from Siemens, the atrial high-end intra is ideal for a first fitting.
- It has a wireless connection to telephone and TV, depending on the size of the ear canal.
- Motion 701 CIC xcl is a hearing aid that is set by the fitter of 16 frequency bands.
- The embodiment of the shell is made in advance by taking an impression of the ear canal.
- The fingerprint is then digitized by the fitter, and we get a 3D view of your leads.
- The realization of the hull is done through a UV resin bath that hardens on contact with a laser beam. The rendering is faithful to that of the duct.
- However, some patients do not tolerate the equipment in-ear.
- In this case, it will turn to the range of Pure xcl 701, its equivalent in micro BTE.
Siemens CIC Motion 701 XCL Hearing Aid Measurements
D7 chip with double compression XCEL.
volume or program change button (optional).
Microphone with grid protection.
FeedBack Stopper Anti-Feedback Level 2.
Suitable for light to medium losses.
Many color shells (flesh, light brown, dark brown).
Possible connection to the Minitek (depending on size of the ear canal ).
Possibility manufacturing 312 battery (larger autonomy).
Siemens CIC Motion 701 XCL Hearing Aid Video: