Siemens RIC BTE Pure Micon 501 XCL Hearing Aids
The Pure, now upgraded with the latest Technology, is Siemens’ latest Behind the Ear (BTE) hearing instrument with receiver-in-Canal (RIC) technology, allowing a very small and light weight configuration, for the utmost in discreet hearing performance.
The Siemens Pure 501 has 8 channels, nearly invisible, and is fully compatible with optional Siemens accessories, including wireless remotes, Bluetooth accessories and convenience charger.
Siemens RIC BTE Pure Micon 501 XCL Hearing Aids Features
- Feedback Stopper: Eliminates annoying feedback whistling quickly and reliably.
- e2e wireless 2.0: wirelessly synchronizes your hearing aids so they are always working together. Volume and program changes made to one hearing aid automatically repeats on the other.
- Speech and Noise Management: reduces background noise automatically, while isolating and enhancing important speech.
- The Pure incorporates the latest innovations from Siemens – BestSound Technology – combining science with subtlety and bringing you a listening experience that is perfectly suited to your needs.
- Designed for utmost discretion, Pure packs the most advanced hearing technology into an almost invisible, ultra-small size. Pure is the ultimate in concealed hearing instruments.
Siemens RIC BTE Pure Micon 501 XCL Hearing Aids Measurements
Nearly Invisible.Complete discrete upto moderately severe hearing loss.
6 channel compression.Automatic and adaptive directional microphone.
Feedback stopper.Data learning.
E-wind Screen for wind noise reduction.
Upto three individual programme.
Suitable for 45dB, 55dB, and65dB Receiver.
Siemens RIC BTE Pure Micon 501 XCL Hearing Aids Video: